Pathways In Education schools provide students the tools and support to complete high school, college and career ready. Students come to Pathways for a variety of reasons, most commonly because they haven’t found academic success in traditional high school environments. Offering small classroom instruction, online courses, independent studies, and one-on-one tutoring, Pathways provides students the opportunity to develop a learning plan specifically tailored to their needs, style, and schedule.
Pathways schools are also known for their:
- Caring teachers, tutors, and staff who are committed to every student’s personal and academic success
- Safe, constructive learning environments, free from distractions
- Flexible schedules, allowing students to balance schoolwork with life commitments like jobs, family, sports, mission work, and college preparation
- Experiential learning programs – like field trips to Colorado, California, DC, and Cuba, college tours, and community service – hands-on lessons in culture and history that promote interpersonal skill development and inspire students to invest in their own future
- Post-secondary counseling programs to help students develop and execute a college or career preparation plan
- Extra-curricular clubs and activities for students to cultivate healthy interests and experience meaningful collaboration with others