Are you a woman in Memphis? Are you passionate about education? Do you love brunch?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should take “a seat at the table” during the Education Equality Brunch.
- When: March 25th// 4PM-7PM
- Where: Another Broken Egg// 65 S. Highland
- Cost: 25$
- Get Your Tickets!
Socialite Approved invites the women of Memphis to join in the conversation as we embrace what makes Memphis great, a melting pot of fresh ideas and perspectives. The event will host a panel of women in various educational sectors in the Memphis community:
- Dr. Sharron Griffin, Chief of Schools – IZone Schools
- Chantavia Burton, Chief of Student Equity & Access – Achievement School District
- Dr. Sheena Hanserd, Educational and Family Support Specialist– Shelby County Schools
- Dr. Lashundra Richmond, Ed.S. – Charter School Founder
“Education is the new emancipation,” says Rhonnie Brewer, The Socialite. “Change within our education system begins when we break down the barriers of division within the education community and start building upon a dialog of common goals. The most common of all — helping our children thrive.”