Teach901 and Choose901 will be in D.C March 29th-31st!
The days that we are there, we will be visiting college campuses and hosting a 901 party. We’re looking to connect, celebrate, and share information about opportunities in Memphis. If you’re in DC, whether you’re a teacher, engineer, techie, accountant, sales rep, etc, don’t be shy!
Come party with us!
Join us on U Street as we celebrate all things Memphis and let you know about opportunities waiting on you in the 901! We’ve got both the upstairs and downstairs of the venue, so there’s plenty of room, food, and drinks available for you and your friends to come hang.
- When: Thursday, March 30th (6-9PM)
- Where: Ben’s Next Door (1211 U Street NW, Washington, DC)
- Let us know you’re coming!
Join the event page for updates.
If you attend Howard University, you’ll definitely want to join us for ” ‘Cue the Camera.”
We will be stationed at Howard University campus so that students can come kick it with us. Not only will you receive a FREE professional headshot, you’ll also get a little taste of the 901 with BBQ flown in from Memphis. We are so pumped to share all that the Bluff City has to offer with you, so let us know if you can make it!
- When: March 29th (12-4PM)
- Where: Carnegie Building- Conference Room A
- Sign up here!
DC Students! We hope to see you at Howard’s Education Fair!
We would love for you to stop by and chat with us about economic opportunities in the 901 !
- What: Howard’s Education Fair (Featuring: Howard University and all surrounding colleges in the Metropolitan area)
- When: Thursday, March 30th (10AM-2PM)
- Where: Armour J. Blackburn University Center (2397 6th Street, N. W. Washington, D.C.)