A city so nice, you gotta celebrate it twice! Join Choose901 at Railgarten on Friday, September 8th and keep the good vibes going. Starting at noon and lasting until midnight, we’re celebrating Memphis with food & drink specials, live music, a pop-up market featuring local vendors, and capping it all off with a glow-in-the-dark dance party.
PLEASE NOTE: Parking will be extremely limited in the surrounding area. Guests are encouraged to carpool, use a ride-sharing app, or other alternative methods of transportation.
- What: 901 Day Make-up Party with Choose901
- When: Friday, September 8th, Noon to Midnight
- Where: Railgarten, 2158 Central Ave.
What to Expect
- Happy Hour 12pm – 4pm
- Food & drink specials throughout the evening
- Live music beginning at 1pm
- Memphis vendors pop up market: 3pm – 8pm
- Choose901 merch tent
- Games, possible hijinks & ballyhoo
- Glow-in-the-dark dance party with DJ JD in the Ping Pong bar
Teachers! Make sure to bring your school ID to get 10% off food and merch at the Choose901 merch tent.
- Urban Indulgence Handmade
- Mo’s Bows
- Cry Baby Club
- Pretty Bull
- Whitney Winkler Art
- Latha Bar
- Downtown Candle Co
- Life Changing Beading
- Embrace Your Inner
- Makeda’s Cookies
- Don’t Blink
- 901 Drift
- Bozwell & Lily
- 12pm – Kharismatic Kontrol
- 2pm – Kyle Pruzina
- 4pm – Marcella and Her Lovers
- 6pm – Lauren Laux
- 8pm – Choose901 House Band
At 9:01 PM, we are tuning off the lights and turning up for Memphis during the Glow-in-the-Dark Dance Party. We’ve got the glowsticks and the neon lights, just come prepared to party hard and shine bright!